06 June 2017

The Cephalopod

This is a totally irrelevant post, so be warned :)

I was just wondering, after watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (motivated by Groot) and thinking about the Octopus-clearing situation, whether I could think of any other movie or TV villain that took the form of a Cephalopod.

I came up with quite a few, such as the Kraken in Pirates, the octopus monster of the lake in LOTR, the Daleks in Doctor Who, Little Mermaid's Ursula, 20 000 Leagues Under the Sea. Obviously, there must be more that I'm not aware of so I found this link:

http://www.thecephalopodpage.org/awful.php

Lots more.

Of course, there are "good" ones, too, but the general indication is that the villains far outnumber the good.

And then there's this:
Which definitely depicts the actual situation. May the clearing continue to progress as quickly as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment